Websites that provide articles, downloads, discussion forums, and other resources for Eggdrop and Tcl scripts.
- a&a BOT lending service
- A bot lending site which also has info on info about Eggdrop, litle articles, commands, FAQ, and a Romanian forum. Oriented to Romanian/Russian speaking people.
- Bot Service
- Provides free Eggdrop bot lending on more than 30 popular IRC networks.
- A collection of Tcl scripts for Eggdrop that give the bot a bit more personality and makes it a bit more fun to have around.
- The Eggdrop Tcl Resource Site
- Contains a FAQ, scripting examples, an Eggdrop Tcl command reference, and small archive of scripts.
- An up-to-date links page covering many Eggdrop-related topics.
- Eggdrop Modules and Scripts
- Home of the popular gseen.mod and stats.mod modules by G`Quann.
- Eggdrops R Us
- General info on Eggdrop bots and how to set them up. Also includes information on configuring bots for use with IRCX servers.
- Eggdrop Wiki
- A wiki on Eggdrop-related topics such as installation and configuration.
- The official home page of Eggdrop development. Includes the mailing list archives and the IRC Bot Uptime Contest.
- Ernst's Eggdrop Page
- A website by one of the old-timers of the Eggdrop community. You'll find lots of useful Tcl scripts by Ernst here as well as a very good Eggdrop FAQ.
- Guide to TCL scripting for Eggdrop
- A mirror of the excellent Guide to TCL scripting for Eggdrop, from the abandoned SUNiNet Eggdrop Tcl resources site.
- Index of /~shorty/eggdrop
- You can download some good Tcl scripts by Nils Ostbjerg here, as well as PDF versions of tcl-commands.doc and an Eggdrop DCC command reference.
- Johoho's Eggdrop Page
- Contains information on channel attacks and Eggdrop security, useful Tcl scripts and components for netbots.tcl, precompiled Eggdrop binaries, and a Links section.
- Lair of Da' Kool Cat
- Used to be a page about Windows eggdrops, but now contains a bunch of scripts by Da' Kool Cat.
- LoL's TooLz HomePage
- Home of the LoL's TooLz Tcl script. In English and French.
- The Loufiz project
- Undernet distributed bot lending service. Free eggdrop robot lending no longer active, but a summary along with a PDF document describe the project and publish the source code.
- mIRCStats Eggdrop Logger
- Home page for a script that creates mIRC-style channel logs for use with the mIRCStats program.
- Home of MoxQuizz, a quiz/trivia script for Eggdrop bots.
- The official site of Nerfbendr's Eggdrop Tcl scripts, including the popular Triviabot.
- No!Spam eggdrop spam detection
- Home page of the No!Spam spam detector script by ppslim.
- Project "Kalich"
- Home page for a set of Tcl scripts aimed at intelligent IRC channel management, support and entertainment.
- Home page of the Eggdrop Puppet Notificator script, which scans your Puppet reports directory and sends a message to notify you if a Puppet node has been missing.
- The SnowBot Official Website
- SnowBot home page with lots of Tcl scripts made by ha0.
- SpiKe's TCL Scripts
- Home page for SpiKe's Tcl scripts including BogusTrivia, BogusHTML, XDCC Server Pro, Silent, Beer, and Game-Pool. Also has extensive information on many subjects related to IRC, mIRC, Eggdrop and Windrop.
- Tcl Developer Xchange
- Here you can find the Tcl manual, source / binaries, and links to many Tcl resources all over the web making it a good place to go if you need more information on any aspect of Tcl. Unfortunately, you won't find much of a focus on Tcl scripting for Eggdrop here.
- Tcldrop is basically a clone of the Eggdrop IRC bot, but is being written purely in Tcl. The intention is to write a much more scriptable bot than Eggdrop is.
Sites providing information and binary files for Windrop, a version of Eggdrop ported to Windows.
- Mr_NiCe's Windrop Page
- Contains Windrop setup help, downloads and a forum.
- Windrop Central
- The latest versions of Windrop (Windows Eggdrop), a large FAQ, and Windrop forums can be found here.
Sites containing information on shell accounts and reviews of shell providers. If you're looking for a list of providers, refer to the Shell Provider List.
- Free Shell Accounts
- Features listings and reviews for providers of free shell accounts.
- Shellreview Network
- A shell provider news and review site.
Shell providers which sponsor egghelp.org include:
- Ispeeds was established in 2001. We provide our customers multiple logins on different servers to ensure the best uptimes, lowest latency and highest quality of service.
- RisingNet.net was founded in early 1999 and has grown into one of the leading providers of world-class internet hosting.
- SpexHost is your solution to reliable and affordable shells. SpexHost strives to satisfy each and every customer. Its founding fathers were once customers of shell companies too.
- iLLusion Hosting
- iLLusion-Hosting offers complete Shell and Web Hosting solutions that will serve your needs. With an iLLusion-Hosting account, you can be sure that you will receive fast, reliable, and stable services.
Information on Eggdrop, Tcl, shell accounts, and translations of egghelp.org's pages in languages other than English.
- A free service to allow eggmasters to show stats about their Eggdrops on a website. In French.
- Bulgarian eggdrop help portal
- Eggdrop guides, downloads and a forum in the Bulgarian language.
- Eggdrops @ CrazyCat Programming Factory
- A French Eggdrop site modelled on egghelp.org, but with different front page news, and some of the content has been modified to be more relevant to French readers.
- A Russian forum for Eggdrop/Windrop and Tcl discussion. Also features Tcl file downloads.
- A Turkish Eggdrop, shell and Tcl website which includes translated pages from egghelp.org.
- Guida Eggdrop
- Contains an Italian translation of several sections of egghelp.org.
- toby's eggdrop page
- Norwegian translation of several egghelp.org pages.
- TuttoIRC - Eggdrop
- Italian IRC website with a section on Eggdrop. Also features an Eggdrop forum and Tcl script downloads.
Previously linked sites which became inaccessible or no longer contained relevant content. The URLs have been altered to point to the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.
- Aide aux eggdrop et windrop
- A French site with Eggdrop/Windrop news and a web-based support channel.
- Antenne-IRC.de Board - Scripts
- A German forum featuring downloads and support for scripts such as StatsScript.
- A comprehensive IRC bot website in Russian. Also has Romanian and English versions.
- bseen scripts site
- This site has an excellent Tcl script search engine and other script-finding features. Its maintainer, Bass, also hosted the Eggdrop bots and Tcl scripts webring for a number of years, but this has now been adopted by BarkerJr.
- Egg FAQ
- Support site for #eggfaq on EFnet. Contains files, docs, a forum and other Eggdrop-related material.
- Brazilian Eggdrop help site, written in Portuguese.
- Eggdrop Tcl Scripts by Opposing
- Download the latest versions of Opposing's popular Tcl scripts.
- Polish Eggdrop help forum. Also includes an English forum.
- Home page of the #eggies channel on various IRC networks. Has a good Eggdrop FAQ.
- Eggdrop and Tcl information and resources. Features a concise guide to Eggdrop and a botnet you can join.
- Home page of the Eggnet botnet management script which uses a core/module structure.
- EspReSso's Eggdrop Archives
- This was once the granddaddy of Eggdrop websites, a web index to the huge Eggdrop file archive on Sodre.Net, which contained many different versions of Eggdrop, hundreds of Tcl scripts, as well as patches and modules.
- Radical Computer Systems
- Includes a file area containing all of DrN's Eggdrop scripts, as well as a message board.
- A Slovene page about Eggdrop, installation, botnets, and Tcl scripts. Includes a partial translation of egghelp.org's Tcl Archive.
- TCL Scripts by Carl M. Gregory
- A nice simple page with all the latest versions of MC_8's scripts. Also hosts an extensive Eggdrop FAQ that brings together answers from many sources.
- TCL scripts for eggdrop by awyeah
- A small page containing the most recent versions of awyeah's scripts.
- A German Tcl scripter community featuring script downloads and a forum.
- A site dedicated to Tcl scripting with emphasis toward Eggdrop. Features a very large file archive.
- The Shell Review
- Once the major shell review spot on the web, this site is smaller and less active than it once was.
- Search for shells matching specified criteria.
- A community of shell provider admins and users, who cooperate for mutual benefit. Provides a supportive, friendly environment where admins can mingle and learn, and where users can find quality shell services.
- Unix Shells Page
- An old list of shell providers. Good for checking how many of those old providers are still in the business.
- A forum for Eggdrop bot information and discussion.
- Run by the Eggdrop development team, this is the official release site for new versions of Eggdrop. It also has Eggdrop Win32 ports, many scripts, modules, and patches. There used to be several international mirrors of this site, but unfortunately these have disappeared in recent times.
Most Eggdrop discussion and support now occurs in IRC channels and web-based forums, so these newsgroups are not very active these days.
- This Usenet newsgroup is the only Eggdrop newsgroup I'm familiar with.
These channels are for general Eggdrop support and discussion.
Azzurra IRC Network
- Italian Eggdrop help channel on AzzurraNet.
Beirut IRC Network
- A general IRC help channel which also provides Eggdrop support to Lebanese and other Middle Eastern users.
- A bot help/chat/idle/parking channel (not a lending service).
- Channel for discussion of bots.
- Eggdrop channel on DALnet. Windrop support available.
- Unofficial DALnet Eggdrop help, dicussion and scripting channel. We assist with installing, setting-up, running, fixing, scripting, tweaking Eggdrops and broken bots and also help with Tcl scripts and shells.
- General Eggdrop help channel on DALnet. Note that Wineggs are not supported there.
- An unofficial support channel for the netbots.tcl botnet script.
- Windrop help channel. English only.
- A help channel for users of Windrop (Windows Eggdrop).
- A French Eggdrop channel providing live help on a French-speaking network.
- egghelp.org's IRC channel for help and discussion about Eggdrop, Tcl, shells, and the netbots.tcl script. Small and quiet, slow response time.
- The main Eggdrop channel on IRCnet. Newbies and advanced users are welcome.
- Hungarian Eggdrop help channel.
- Help channel for Eggdrop on the Portuguese network PTnet.
- General Eggdrop support channel.
- Large Tcl support channel on QuakeNet where you can get help with Tcl scripting for Eggdrop.
- Help with Eggdrop/Windrop installation and Tcl scripting.
- Busy and well established Eggdrop channel on Undernet, where you will find many of the current Eggdrop development team. Note that Wineggs and non-current Eggdrop versions are not supported there.
- Help with Eggdrop, Tcl and mIRC scripting. Note this is not an official egghelp.org channel.
- A Tcl support channel.
- Help and support for current Windrop versions.